Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Rainbow Donuts


Rainbow Donuts
1432 S Azusa Ave
West Covina, CA 91791
626-917-4933

I haven't been to the shopping center where Rainbow Donuts is located, in about 2-3 years.  Last week I drove by and noticed that a Boston carpetbagger donut chain opened up in the same shopping center!  Then I read the story about Teddy's Tacos being saved from demolition, at least for a few months, and they mentioned Rainbow Donuts.  So, I decided to support the mom and pop business!



Both donuts were good, and much better than any carpetbagging chain!! 

Coconut glazed donut  $1.  A ton of coconut on this donut.

Chocolate glazed donut $1.  A large donut, with a generous amount of chocolate. 

I got there about 3:30pm, so the donuts had been sitting around for awhile.  I'm sure the donuts will taste better in the morning!

Service is good. 

Rainbow Donuts is a part of the fabric of this community for 30 years.  It's sad they may struggle with a carpetbagging chain, right next door.