Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Flautas-Closed


Flautas
3650 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90008
323-299-9314

Flautas is in the food court of the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall.  I was in the area and decided to give them a try.



I wanted the shrimp flautas but they were out of them.  So, I just got a quesadilla $4.35, which cheese, lettuce, red onions, and tomatoes.  It was fine, nothing outstanding.

Service was good, but slow.  The guy working was a nice guy, but it just took too long for him to make the order.  A few people got in line after me and he was still working on my order.  Either they need to hire more help or have him work at a faster pace.

I wouldn't go back to Flautas. I can't believe they are out of shrimp already!!  I mean come on, get your act together!