Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

China Wok-Scottsdale, AZ


China Wok
2334 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
480-970-6199

So I'm back in Scottsdale, AZ and before heading home I figured I should get some Chinese food.  A quick search and I found China Wok.  Located in a fairly large shopping center, China Wok was empty when we arrived.  About 2-3 people came to pick up orders during our time at China Wok.

It's a fairly standard Chinese restaurant.  You order at the counter and then they bring your food to your table.  


Shrimp chow mein,$8.25, for the large order.  Very well cooked noodles and veggies-green onions, onions, broccoli and celery.  Well seasoned, flavorful.  The shrimp were small but well cooked and plentiful-about a dozen in this dish. 

Service was good. 

I would go back to China Wok.