Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Taco Gourmet Simply Fresh


Taco Gourmet Simply Fresh
3530 W Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
909-468-0147

Next to Koji Ramen is Taco Gourmet Simply Fresh, which replaced Cantina Express- though I'm sure there were a couple restaurants in between.  Taco Gourmet is a good sized restaurant where you order at the counter.  There are tables spread throughout the L-shaped restaurant. 



Fish taco=$1.99. Talapia with tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and sour cream. You choose the toppings, but I didn't see cabbage, just lettuce.  The tortillas are freshly made, which is a good touch.  But, the talapia is grilled and bland and flavorless.  The tomatoes, onions, cilantro and sour cream are fresh, but the talapia being dry and bland makes this a waste of calories.

Service is good.  There was a long line for Taco Tuesday, but the line moved quickly. 

I don't know about the other tacos, but I wasn't impressed with the fish tacos here.  I won't return.