Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Voodoo Doughnut


Voodoo Doughnut
100 Universal City Plz
Universal Cityshop, CA 91608
818-622-6646

Voodoo Doughnut is a well known donut shop in Portland.  They opened up a location at City Walk about a year ago.  Since I was already at City Walk, I decided to see what the hype about Voodoo Doughnut is all about.

I would compare Voodoo Doughnut to California Donut, with their creative ways of making donuts.  The store is a bit small, with the counter/display at the back.



Butterfinger donut-$1.95.Chocolate cake donut, with vanilla frosting and butterfinger crumbles on top.  This was ok.  The outside of the donut was a bit overdone.  It lacked flavor and didn't taste like butterfinger at all.  I wouldn't order this again.

Service was pretty good.

I don't get the hype of Voodoo Donut.  California Donut has more creative and better tasting donuts!!