Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2018

BCD Tofu House


BCD Tofu House
1731 Fullerton Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
626-964-7073

I went to BCD Tofu House in 2015 but never got around to posting a review.  Now, I can't find the pictures I took of the food.  So this review will be a bit different.  I am posting a picture of the outside of BCD Tofu House, but instead of a picture of the food I ordered, I am just putting a link to a picture of what I ordered.  The picture in the link is exactly what I got. 

Hot-Stone Bibimbap with tofu, rice, carrots, spinach, bean sprouts, cucumbers, $13.95 for lunch back in 2015.  This was light, fresh, pretty good sized portion.  But, it was very bland and not worth the $13.95 price tag.  If this was good, I would go back and take a picture. But, it's not worth it!

Service was good.  Pretty friendly and I didn't lack for anything.

BCD Tofu just isn't for me.  Other dishes maybe good, but I'm not a fan of what I ordered and won't go back!