Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2018

JAMZ Creamery

JAMZ Creamery
231 E Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90301
424-351-8217

JAMZ Creamery is a small,  take out ice cream store in Inglewood.  Located across Manchester Blvd, from Dulan's Soul Food Kitchen!  It's a bright building with ice cream displayed in an L-shaped room. 

Double scoop of ice cream-$3.85.  While their website says $3.75.   I got rocky road and chocolate malted crunch.  I forgot to take a picture before diving into the rocky road.  But, the rocky road was nice and creamy, with lots of almonds and marshmallows.  But, the chocolate malted crunch tasted way too much like Thrifty's Ice Cream!  If I wanted Thrifty's ice cream, I would have gone to Rite Aid!

Service is good.  Very friendly people.

I would go back to Jamz for the rocky road ice cream.  But, I when I go out I don't want something I can get at the store!