Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2019

Veggietize Me

Veggietize Me
North Hollywood Vegan Street Fair

Veggietize Me is a vegan food truck that is always at the North Hollywood Vegan Street Fair.  The faire is located just west of the Chandler and  Lankershim.  There are about 30 food trucks at the faire.

V-Mac $14.95- two impossible burgers, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, tomato, on a sesame seed bun.

I've had three vegan Big Macs- Doomies, Plant Power, and Organix.  This is moved right to the top of the list of best vegan burgers I've had.  This was outstanding.  I liked the added touch of a fresh tomato.  Everything tasted just like you were eating at the restaurant started by Dick and Mac McDonald, then stolen by Ray Krap, I mean Kroc of Shit!

Service is good.  Veggietize Me runs promotions on their instagram account.  So, give them a follow.

I would go back to Veggietize Me anytime!