Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Wexler’s Deli


Wexler’s Deli
317 S Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90013
213-620-0633

Wexler's Deli is a stand at the Grand Central Market.  I've been to other stands at the Grand Central Market like; Kismet FalafelPrawn, and Horse Thieves BBQ- which has a very large and loyal following!

There was a huge line when I go there, but the line was for the ice cream stand across the way.  When that line was redirected to another aisle, there were only 2-3 people ahead of me.  There are about ten seats along the v-shaped counter.  There are other seating throughout Grand Central Market.



Ruskie-$11 egg salad, pickle, and a kaiser roll.  The egg salad was great.  Well seasoned, with some green onions, and mustard and mayo.  But, the kaiser roll left a lot to be desired.  Not good at all.  A bit undercooked, and the onions on top didn't work well with the egg salad.  Cole slaw, you got a choice along with potato salad, was very good.  Not much mayo, which I really like, and just a light refreshing cole slaw!

Service was good.  We got our sandwiches quickly.

I would go back to Wexler's but I may ask for a different bun.  Maybe, even on a bagel!