Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Pots n’ Woks

 Pots n’ Woks
11213 E Washington Blvd
Whittier, CA 90606
562-463-7755

Pots n’ Woks is an interesting Chinese fast food restaurant.  They have a full steam table with beef, chicken, and seafood.  But, they also have cooked to order vegan items- beef, chicken, and seafood!  They put the vegan items in a container that is black on the bottom and has a clear top.  The regular meats are put in a white container.

Vegan beef and broccoli- $9.99 vegan combo-which comes with rice and chow mein and your choice of one item.  I got all chow mein.  Al carte is $10.99 for beef and broccoli.  This was great.  The chow mein portion is huge, made with cabbage, onions, and some soy sauce!  The broccoli was cooked perfectly, though they could cut it into smaller portions.  The vegan beef, was great!  Soy and wheat were used to make something that tastes just like beef!  If you were blindfolded and tried this beef, you would not know the difference.

Service is good.  I was greeted when I walked in, and the guy was very nice and hard working.  He answered my questions, and I told him I was waiting for a friend to come.  He was cleaning when there wasn't any customers, and when there were customers, he was nice to everybody.

I would go back to Pots n' Woks anytime.