Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Oke Poke


Oke Poke
3277 Grand Ave
Chino Hills, CA 91709  
909-548-7887 

In the same shopping center as Happy Kitchen, Oke Poke is my first time having real poke. A fast casual restaurant with tables as you walk in and the counter at the back of the building. 

Three scoop bowl-$8.99. Ahi tuna, shrimp, spicy tuna.  Base-half spring mix veggies and brown rice with crab. Veggies-corn, edmame, cucumbers, carrots, and green onions.  This was light, fresh, and well balanced.  But, then again it was what I made of it.  I was happy with this poke.  It is certain less expensive than sushi, but I miss the seaweed!  

Service was good.  The guy was helpful and patient explaining the way to order poke.  

I'm not completely sold on poke, but I would go back to Oke.