Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Taco King

Taco King
600 E Foothill Blvd
Azusa, CA 91702
626-334-1312

I've driven by Taco King so many times, but never stopped in.  Located a few blocks east of Taco Tapatio, Taco King has another location just a few miles south of here, on Azusa Ave., just north of the 210 freeway.  Taco King is playing off the name of the very popular King Taco in East LA and the King Taco in Pasadena

I don't believe King Taco serves fish tacos or any seafood items, including shrimp and fish tacos and burritos.  Taco King has a good selection of seafood items.  On Tuesday, they have $1 fish tacos, which are normally $1.99.  On Wednesday, they have $1 tacos with any meats. 


The fish is basa, and it's deep fried.  Then topped with cabbage, crema, tomatoes, and cilantro.  This was ok.  The fish isn't fried to order, since I got my order in a couple minutes.  The other ingredients were fine.  But, nothing outstanding.

Service is ok.

I wouldn't go back to Taco King for the fish tacos.  But, they serve corn, and I may go back and try the corn!