Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Beleaf Burgers-Closed


Beleaf Burgers
4024 Grand Ave
Chino, CA 91710
909-517-3907

Beleaf Burgers is in the Cravings building, that used to be a Food 4 Less.  They maybe the first vegan burger restaurant in Chino.  They use the Impossible burger.

Cravings is owned by 99 Ranch Market.  This building is split into two- a shopping area and a food court.  There are about 15 or so food stands.  But, everytime I've been there, it's not crowded at all.



Bedder Burger Classic Double-$12.75. Two impossible patties, lettuce, diced onions, pickles, carmelized onions, tomatoes, American cheese, on a toasted bun.

This was pretty good.  The burger was very hot, with the cheese nicely melted.  It was fine, but it really tasted like something anybody could make at home.  There was nothing

Service is good.  But, I called to ask where they are located, I didn't know they were inside Cravings, and they told me they were closer to a chain restaurant in the shopping center.  I tried looking around there, but couldn't find it.  So, I called again, and they finally told me it was inside Cravings.  They should have told me it was inside Cravings in the first place!

Anyways, there are better vegan burgers, including the chain, Fat Burger, so I won't be back to Beleaf!