Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Noodle House


Noodle House
2935 Chino Ave
Chino Hills, CA 91709
909-591-5800

Every June 5th, I go to a Chinese restaurant to honor Tankman- the Chinese man who, after the Chinese government killed thousands of it's own people during the Tiananmen Square Protests, stopped a row of tanks from entering his city!  Time Magazine named Tankman one of the Most Important People of the 20th Century!  Tankman symbolizes the beginning of the end of the communism in Russia and the eastern bloc countries!

I reviewed another Noodle House in Monterey Park, but this Noodle House in Chino Hills has nothing to do with the other Noodle House I reviewed.  Located in a very busy shopping center with a 99 Ranch Market and a ton of other restaurants, Noodle House is tucked into a small corner of the center.  The restaurant is small, maybe 12 tables, but they were very busy the night I went.



Shrimp chow mein-$7.95 with house noodles.  They offer a handmade noodles option for $1 more.  But, I wanted to try their house noodles.  This was very good.  The noodles were perfectly cooked with seasoned.  There was a good number of shrimp and the flavors all combined well.  A good dish at a very reasonable price.


Fish fillet with basil-$7.95.  I think the fish was talipia.  I was hoping the fish wasn't deep fired and I was happy to see it was browned and covered with their sauce.  There was a good amount of fish and I liked this dish. 

Service is pretty good. My order came out quickly.

I would go back to Noodle House and it certainly better than Happy Kitchen, the last Chinese restaurant I reviewed in Chino Hills.