Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pizza Di Marco


Pizza Di Marco
23758 Newhall Ave
Newhall, CA 91321
661-288-1626

I was going to a potluck out in Newhall and didn't have time to make anything.  A quick search led me to Pizza Di Marco.  A standard suburban pizza place in a strip mall.  There are about 8-10 tables and a TV, turned to a stupid kick ball game, instead of the NFL!! 


Two large, one topping pizza, $19.99.  I asked if I could get a cheese pizza and two toppings on the other pizza.  The lady who took my order said no problem.  I have yet to encounter a pizza place that will not allow customers to do this!! 

Since I only ate a slice or two of the cheese pizza, that's what is pictured and reviewed.  The crust was about twice as thick as thin crust pizza.  The sauce didn't have much flavor.  The cheese as fine.  There was nothing outstanding about this pizza.  It was fine for what it is.  Better than the chains, but nothing great.

Service was good.  The lady was nice and friendly. 

I only went to Pizza Di Marco because I needed something close by and this met the requirement.  The pizza was fine, but I'm not in a rush to go back.