Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Which Wich?

Which Wich?
2720 Nutwood Ave
Ste B
Fullerton, CA 92831
714-869-3820

Which Wich? is a chain sandwich shop, that opened in Fullerton about two years ago. They are located across the street from Cal St. Fullerton and it can get pretty busy when school is in session. Which Wich? has an interesting concept-bags are marked with a number, 1 for turkey, 2 for pork/ham etc, you select which sandwich you want, then mark down what type of bread and condiments you want. That bag is the bag your sandwich will be put in, after it's wrapped in parchmont paper and aluminum foil.




I got the large #7 Italian, grinder on wheat bread with salami, pepperoni, and capicola on wheat with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, $8.08.

The bread was a bit stale and tough. It wasn't freshly baked, like Subway. But, the quality of meats and cheeses are better than Subway and they put more meats on the sandwich. The capicola was spicy with a good kick, the salami and pepperoni were also made of good quality ingredients. The veggies were all fresh, but they forgot to put mayo on my sandwich! It wasn't too dry because of all the veggies, but I like mayo on my sandwiches.

Service is pretty good. The people are friendly and helpful. They will explain how their system works for first timers. But, they take a bit long to make the sandwiches and as I mentioned, they forgot to put mayo on my sandwich.

I'm not big on chain restaurants, but Which Wich? isn't too bad. I wish the OC had a good Italian market, so I could get an good Italian sub.