Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

IKEA

IKEA Food Court
848 S Barranca Ave
Covina, CA 91723
626-732-4532

While I was looking at You Tube videos that reviewed the Impossible Whopper at Burger King, I noticed a video review of the IKEA food court!  So, I decided to give them a visit. Before I continue, I can't believe there are 15-20 minute reviews of the Impossible Whopper on You Tube.  Some people just love to hear themselves talk!  About 90% of those videos are BS and really have nothing to do with the Impossible Whopper.

Anyways, I went to the IKEA food court, where they have hot dogs, soda, pizza, and some other treats.  IKEA also has a dining room where they serve salmon, meatballs- both vegan and with meat, and other items.  I didn't go there. 


Veggie hot dogs- 75 cents each. They come with mustard and some cabbage, but I asked for mustard only.  This was shocking good!  Good flavor and texture on the veggie dogs.  I'm not sure if they are vegan, but man a good veggie hot dog.

Cheese pizza slice, $1.75.  Ok I actually saw the worker take a whole pizza out of the freezer, take off the wrapping and put it into the oven!  The one in the oven already, he actually forgot to take off the cardboard, so he had to put the pizza back into the oven!  Anyways, I waited maybe five minutes for the pizza.  It was fine.  Look, I'm not expecting a great pizza.  It was certainly better than that chain papa john's, owned by that racist idiot.  But, IKEA's pizza isn't as good as Costco pizza.

Service is good.

I would go back to IKEA for the hot dogs, and will try their dining room items. But, I'll pass on the pizza.