Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Pizzeria Luigi

Pizzeria Luigi
2121 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104
619-294-9417 

I heard about Pizzeria Luigi on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.  Since I was in the San Diego area, I decided to try it.  Pizzeria Luigi has three locations, Golden Hill location being the original. The only other pizza I've tried in San Diego was Bronx Pizza.

It's a huge place, with some outdoor seating, a bar area; complete with games like fusball and shuffleboard, and the dining area on the right side of the building. 


18in pizza with spinach and mushrooms, $17 plus $1.50 per vegetable topping.The crust was amazing- very firm and great texture.  You could load the pizza up with a ton of toppings and the crust was still hold up.  The sauce was well balance, and full of flavor.  The toppings were fresh and plentiful.  I thought this pizza was great!! 

Service is good. 

If I was in San Diego, I would go back to Pizzeria Luigi any time!!