Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Aji Limon


Aji Limon
7035 Lincoln Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
714-229-1500

Aji Limon is a Peruvian restaurant in Buena Park.  Across Lincoln Ave. is China King, a fast Chinese restaurant I reviewed back in 2008, that is in the city of Anaheim!  Weird how city boundaries are set up!

I assume Ali Limon once housed a fast food restaurant.  Now, it is a very nice sit down restaurant that was pretty busy on a Saturday night.



Tallarin Saltado de Camaron, $15.95, Spaghetti sauteed with shrimp, onions and tomatoes.  While this dish was very good, the spaghetti was cooked perfectly, there were a lot of shrimp that were a bit overcooked, and had a very nice flavor.  I just don't think it is worth the price.  You can get shrimp chow mein from a Chinese restaurant from anywhere from $9-$12.  Ok, most shrimp chow mein doesn't have tomatoes, but come on, this is overpriced!

Service, I got this dish to go, was good.  The guy who took my order was nice and helpful.  My order came quickly.

While there is nothing wrong with Aji Limon, you will get a very good meal, I just don't think it is worth the price!