Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Baja California Fish Tacos-Fullerton- Closed


Baja California Fish Tacos
2931 Nutwood Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831
714-983-7785

When I went to the Baja California Fish Tacos location in Lawndale, I noticed they had a location in Fullerton!  So, I went to the Fullerton location to try their grill shrimp taco. 

Baja California Fish Tacos is located in what used to be a Maru Sushi.  They opened in late 2016.  The building seems to be shaped like the original Pizza Hut restaurants.  The walls are painted in bright colors, blues, orange, and green.  There is a counter and tables on your left.  It's a big airy place, much bigger than their Lawndale location.



Grilled Shrimp Taco-$2.99

I really liked the grilled shrimp tacos!  Plump, well cooked and seasoned shrimp with cabbage, red onions, and tomatoes.  The tortilla is the same as Lawndale.  I love the freshness of this taco.  Well worth the price.

Service was good.  The young lady who helped me was nice and friendly.  As with Lawndale, you're greeted as you walk up.

I would go back to Baja California Fish Tacos!