Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Monstrous Pizza


Monstrous Pizza
557 N Azusa Ave
Covina, CA 91722
626-339-2100

Just a bit north on Azusa Ave. from Sun's New Kitchen, is Monstrous Pizza; in a huge shopping center directly across Azusa from the Northwoods Inn.  It's a take out and delivery operation.  There were a ton of people working the night I went.  There were tons of pizza waiting for hungry customers on the shelve behind the register.


They had specials on one topping medium- 12 in, large 14in and XL-16 in, pizzas, starting at $6.99, with the XL priced at $9.99.  I got the large for $7.99 with mushrooms  The dough is thicker, but very soft and good.  While I generally like my dough thinner, this was good.  The cheese and fresh mushrooms were fine.  This is a solid pizza, nothing outstanding, but a good value.

Service was good.  But, the guy who helped me had such a soft voice, I couldn't hear him over all the noise in the kitchen.

If you're in the area and need a good value pizza, and Costco is closed, Monstrous Pizza is a very good option!.  I would go back!