Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cruzer Pizza-Moved


Cruzer Pizza
4449 Prospect Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
323-666-0600

Cruzer Pizza is located just off of Hillhurst, in Los Feliz.  It's a very small, most take-out place.  There is one table with two chairs and a counter with about four bar stools.  They do a huge take out business with many customers coming in to pick up orders.

It's 100% vegan, including the crust!  Some places forgot that if the crust has eggs, it is not vegan!  


Vegan Veggie Pizza-large 14 in., $17.99, with six veggies of your choice.  Dairya cheese, half olives, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, onions, and spinach.  The crust was outstanding!! Firm, holding up to the toppings, yet a good texture!  The daiya cheese isn't my favorite.  It's has a weird texture.  The sauce is just bland.  They need to add more spices to the sauce.  The veggies were fresh.  I should try the vegan meats!  The Philly Cheesesteak pizza will be my next order from here.

Service is good.

I wasn't blown away by Cruzer Pizza.  It was fine.  The blandness of the sauce still gets me.  But, I would go back because I think the crust is outstanding!