Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Pizza Of Venice

Pizza Of Venice
2545 N Fair Oaks Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
626-765-9636

LA Eater had a list of the 22 Essential Pizza in LA.  I have been to nine of the places listed.  Triple Beam, Grimaldi's, Prime Pizza, DeSano Pizza Bakery, Settebello Pizzeria, Vito's, Pizzeria MozzaCasa Bianca, and my favorite pizza in LA- Village Pizzeria!  So, I decided to make it an even ten and go to Pizza of Venice! 

Located in a small strip mall with a liquor store and a beauty salon.  It's a small place, and I'm betting it was a bar before.  The kitchen is in the back room, and there is a counter in front of the kitchen.  There is counter seating throughout the front dining area.

Cheese pizza- $6.  The pizza comes in a 10in size.

As the LA Eater story mentioned, the pizza aren't a perfect square.  But, they are damn good!  Nice thin crust.  The sauce is flavorful and they use a good quality cheese.  A very good pizza and I'm shocked I never heard of Pizza of Venice until now.  They have been open since at least 2013!

Service is good!

I would go back to Pizza of Venice anytime!