Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lucifers Pizza

Lucifers Pizza
1958 Hillhurst Ave
Los Angeles
323-906-8603

The other four restaurants in Los Feliz that I reviewed; Rocco's Italian Market and Deli, Palermo Ristorante Italiano, Fred's 62, and House of Pies Restaurant & Bakery, have all been on Vermont.  So, I was back in Los Feliz and decided to check out Lucifers Pizza.  It's the first restaurant in Los Feliz on Hillhurst that I reviewed on The New Diner 2.  On The New Diner, the four restaurants in Los Feliz I reviewed were all on Hillhurst; Tangier Korean BBQ of Tokyo, Little Dom's, Best Fish Taco in Ensenada, and Ye Rustic Inn.

Lucifers Pizza has been on my list of places to try but until tonight I finally got the chance to try it.  Lucifers is a small place with a few tables inside.  They opened in 2008 and did so well, they opened a location on Melrose, near the very overrated Pink's Hot Dogs.



I got the personal sized Three Little Pigs Pizza, $11.98, soppressata salami, sausage, and bacon.