Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2019

Legends Classic Diner

Legends Classic Diner
1155 E Rt 66
Glendora, CA 91740
626-852-2700

I've passed by Legends Classic Diner many times, on the way to Donut Man, but I never stopped in.  When a buddy said we should to to Legends, I took him up on the offer.  This is a huge space, with the counter directly in front of you, as you walk in.  To the left is a huge dining room decorated with 50's themed items.  Think Elvis, I Love Lucy, etc.  To the right is even more dining space.



Tuna melt- $8.05.  This was a very good example of a tuna melt.  The tuna was fresh, not drown in mayo, well seasoned and the slices of American cheese were melted perfectly.  The bread was nicely toasted, maybe a bit too much butter, but otherwise held up to the tuna very well!

Small fries- $3.05.  I could have gotten a combo with the tuna melt, but I don't drink much soda, so I figured I would just order a small fries.  These fries were huge!  A good value for the price. They are frozen fries, but crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Service is good.  One thing, you can leave your trays and baskets on the table.  There are no trash cans for people to bus their own tables.

I was impressed with Legends.