Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

O Sushi & Grill

 O Sushi & Grill
1126 Via Verde
San Dimas, CA 91773
909-592-7536

The only sushi restaurant I have been to in San Dimas is Show Sushi, which is an all you can eat sushi restaurant.  I wanted to try a regular sushi restaurant and found O Sushi & Grill.

It's in the Vons shopping center, which must have a 60% vacancy rate, and is in a residential neighborhood.  
Tuna and crab sushi.  Imitation crab but fresh and well done.  The tuna was a huge piece of tuna, fresh and good flavor.  The sushi rice is excellent!

Tiger roll-$11.50-shrimp tempura,crab meat, avocado, and steamed shrimp.  The shrimp tempura stood out and was very good.  Huge pieces of steam shrimp and good imitation crab meat.
Lettuce wrap-$9.50-crab meat, spicy tuna, avocado, shrimp tempura.  I like unique twists to sushi.  I love the Moonlight roll at Banzai, a salmon, shrimp, crab, avocado, and asparagus inside a cucumber roll!  So I was looking forward to this lettuce wrap. The soy paper was a bit unusual, but I guess it held the roll together.  But, with was a very light, refreshing roll!

Service is good.  I didn't lack for anything and the sushi came quickly!

I would go back to O Sushi & Grill.  I think this is a hidden gem in San Dimas!