Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Paco’s Mexican Restaurant


Paco’s Mexican Restaurant
200 E Foothill Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91006
626-357-7270

While driving on Foothill Blvd. I noticed Paco's Mexican Restaurant and decided to drop in.  It's a Mexican-American food.  If you're expecting authentic Mexican food, you will not find it here!  But, I judge restaurants by what they are, not what they are not!  If they serve up great food, I could care less if it is authentic Mexican!

It's a fairly big restaurant with a small parking lot.  But, there is street parking.  If you walk straight in you will be in the bar, which was pretty busy considering it was about 1pm on a weekday.  The two dining areas are to the right.




Quesadilla Vegetariana, $11.25, large flour tortilla with jack cheese, roasted peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, corn, pico de gallo. Served with sour cream and guacamole.

This was a greasy mess!  I should have flipped over the quesadilla to see the oily greasy mess.  While there was plenty of zucchini, there weren't many peppers or corn.  The tortilla was grilled well, and if it was just a cheese quesadilla it would have been pretty good.  But, all the oil used to sauteed the vegetables just made this a greasy mess.

Service was friendly but just ok.  My drink wasn't refilled.  I wasn't asked how everything was.  I got there just at the end of the lunch rush.  When I got there most of the tables were filled.  By the time I got my food, most the tables were empty.  When I left there may have been 3-4 tables with people eating.  So, they weren't busy.

I wouldn't go back to Paco’s Mexican Restaurant.