Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2017

Señor Fish

Señor Fish
618 Mission St
South Pasadena, CA 91030
626-403-0145

Senor Fish is a chain.  I've been to their now demolished location in Little Tokyo, but never posted a review, which was demolished to make room for the Regional Connector for Metro Rail.   So when I recently had dinner at their South Pasadena location, I figured I should post a review.


Orange Roughy over baby greens-avocado, tomatoes, jicama, baby greens, $11.45.  Orange roughy is a very expensive fish if you can find it the average price is about $20/lb.  I seriously doubt this is orange roughy, especially such a big piece for just $11.45 plus the cost of the veggies, ok veggies don't cost that much, but you get the point.  This fish was well cooked, maybe a little too salty.  I haven't had orange roughy in a long time, but this did not taste like orange roughy.  The veggies were fresh.  This salad is fine, but no way is the fish used orange roughy!

Service was good.

If you go to Senor Fish, stick to the Mexican food.