Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2019

Hotties Nashville Hot Chicken-Closed


Hotties Nashville Hot Chicken
13865 City Center Dr
Ste 3080
Chino Hills, CA 91709

Hotties Nashville Hot Chicken is located in the same shopping center as Bruxie and Pacific Fish Grill- I bet that the back of each of those three restaurant share a same wall!

Anyways, I was actually walking to Pacific Fish Grill one day, and saw some people eating fried chicken at one of the tables.  I asked where they got the chicken and they told me about Hotties.  It's a small place, with a few high top tables, and two small counter spaces at the window, on each side of the door.

Yes, in 2017 I ate fried chicken about 8 times that year.  But, since then I have been a pescatarian!  So, lucky they have fries and a truffle mac and cheese that I can eat.



Truffle mac and cheese-$4.49!  This was great!  A huge portion of mac and cheese made with cheddar, mushrooms and truffle oil and topped with bread crumbs.  The mac was very well cooked.  The cheese sauce was flavorful, and mixed well with the mac.  There were plenty of mushrooms and the breadcrumbs added a crunchy bite.

Service is pretty good.  The people are really nice.  But, it does take forever to get the mac and cheese!

I would go to Hotties again.  Everybody who eat chicken, loves their fried chicken.  They only have dark meat.  If you want white meat, you have to get their tenders or a tender sandwich.  Many said maybe not as good as Howlin' Ray's but you don't have the two hour wait.  Or the hour drive!