Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Little Pine


Little Pine
2870 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039
323-741-8148

Little Pine is owned by Moby, who seems to be a big deal, but I have no idea who he is.  I also don't care enough to type in four letter to search for his name.  Anyways in douchebag, I mean hipster Silver Lake, Little Pine has been a hit for all the vegan and vegetarian people!  There are much better vegan restaurants in Silver Lake like Bulan Thai and My Vegan Gold both have less douchbag factor too!

It's a very dark, romantic restaurant.  There is the dining area on one side and the other area people will pick up their orders. The menu is mostly small plates that are meant to share.  Which really means, high prices for small amounts of food. 


Vegan mac and cheese, $12.  This was very good, but not the best I've ever had.  Perfectly cooked pasta with a creamy vegan cheese.  But, the portion was very small and certainly not worth the $12 price tag.

Service is good and attentive.

I wouldn't go back to Little Pine, while the food is good, the prices are high and the portions are small.  Not a good combination!