Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

Baja Beach Bar-Closed


Baja Beach Bar
6613 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
323-378-6151

I was near Hollywood and Highland, and started walking east on Hollywood Blvd.  I came up to Baja Beach Bar, and while it is really a tourist trap, stopped in here for a late lunch.

As the name suggests, it's a beach themed bar.  The bar is on the left side of the space.  Booths and hi top tables are spread out throughout the restaurant.  They blast the music in here, so much so, that you need to speak loudly with the person at your table.


Fish tacos- basa fish, $9.79.  The fish tacos come with some chips.  Most places beans and rice are included, but here those are about $3.50 more.  The fish was grilled, and was ok.  The portions could be bigger.  The cabbage was fresh.  But, there was nothing outstanding about this fish taco.

Service was good.

I wasn't expecting much from Baja Beach Bar, and it met my expectations.  I won't go back.